Fitness should be safe, effective and efficient, but most of all it should be fun. I notice that the time flies when I workout in a way that challenges my mind as well as my body, and it doesn’t hurt when it looks pretty too! This total body workout can be done at home without any equipment in 10 minutes (or 10:50 to be exact!)
Why you need this:
- It taps into every major muscle group for overall strengthening and toning. When you build lean muscle mass through bodyweight sculpting you burn fat more easily and rev up your metabolism
- It sculpts the small muscles. Those pesky inner thighs and under arms won’t be neglected as we rotate and pivot in many different directions
- The core muscles are being engaged for the entire time, which means flat abs and phenomenal wedding dress posture!
Why you want this:
I know your schedule is hectic, but I also know that when you carve out 10 minutes for this workout you will feel like a new and energized woman!
How to get your fiance on board:
Send him out for a run and keep the living room for yourself!
If you like this workout let me tell you that you ain’t seen nothing yet!
Registration is now open for The Body Bliss Program.
The program will be split over ten amazing weeks – with fresh content being released every two weeks. This gives you plenty of time to absorb, implement and stay up to date with each workout and recipe!
New content goes live each Thursday, so you can prepare before starting on Monday. You’ll receive access to your workout videos, a weekly workout calendar to tell you exactly what to expect on each day, and a downloadable meal plan + recipe guide.
For each bi-weekly workout plan you will receive:
- Step-by-step tutorials to understand how to do each move before it’s workout time
- Modifications for all levels of fitness
- Three distinct workouts (SWEAT, SCULPT, SPRINT) that take 45 minutes or less
- Videos for SWEAT + SCULPT (it will feel like Jennifer is doing them with you!)
- Access to Jennifer for fitness Q&A
- A progressive workout schedule. This means that the workouts become more challenging as your fitness progresses throughout the program
For each bi-weekly nutrition package you will receive:
- 3 full days of recipes. That’s 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, and 3 dinners.
- 9 DELICIOUS recipes and a downloadable shopping list (cocoa peanut butter shake anyone?!)
- Tips for common dietary needs (dairy free, gluten free etc)
A new challenge that will help you improve your relationship with food
Access to Erica for nutritional Q&A