Today’s 7 minute wedding dress workout focuses on your triceps (a.k.a those pesky muscles at the back of the upper arm)!
This series isolates the upper arm in a way that most other workouts won’t, making it an essential addition to your bridal fitness routine – no matter what style of dress you’re wearing.
Trim. Tone. Tighten.
- 1 x pair of light weights (2 – 5 pounds is recommended)
- 1 x exercise mat or towel
Press play on today’s arm workout and then follow it up with legs and abs, for a full body sequence.
Follow It Up With This: Pilates Side Kick Series
- Focus on engaging the muscles of the upper arm throughout the entire workout today. You’ll get better results in less time.
- This workout also targets your core, so keep those abs pulled in tight throughout, and especially when you’re leaning forward or rounding back.
- If the weights get too heavy you can always put them down.
- Don’t stop moving – and never stop believing. This workout burns, but it’s supposed to hence the “wedding dress workout” title! – I know that you can stick with it.
More “Spot Reduction” Workouts
Arms & Abs Workout (7 Minutes)
Slimming Outer Thigh Workout (8 Minutes)
Mariah Carey Wedding Workout (28 Minutes)
Now I’d Love To Hear From You
Did you like this workout? I hope so! Please leave a comment below telling me about the style of wedding dress that you’re wearing (and what you’re hoping to tone up before the big day).
Jennifer Dene XO